The first Drake & Scull office in the Middle East was established in Abu Dhabi in 1996, nearly 90 years after being originally founded in the United Kingdom. Drake & Scull employs more than 27,000 highly motivated, multi-national, multi-cultural and driven individuals in over 13 countries throughout the globe. We are all about excellence and delivering world-class solutions and services to our clients across a vast spectrum of sectors.
Senior System Administrator
As Senior Systems Administrator you will be managing multiple servers within multiple Data Centers. The focus will be on the latest VMware software capabilities utilized to deliver a fully programmable cloud computing stack that drives the DSI PJSC Information Technology
Responsibilities / Duties
Ensure strict adherence to both IT and ERP policies and procedures:
· Messaging Environment Management. Create, manage, and support thousands of Exchange objects such as distribution lists and other managed Exchange objects.
· Provide support and maintenance of Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Office Outlook E-mail, Calendaring & Scheduling.
· Data & Systems Backup & Replication management. Well versed with different backup types (full, incremental, differential, etc.)
· Storage Administration & Management
· Information Systems / Storage & Data Migration
· Data Center Operations Management
· Systems virtualization on VMware, Microsoft & Oracle infrastructure
· IT Infrastructure Design and Implementation
· Core Network Implementations
· DNS systems management
· Information Systems Security Implementations
· Experience of load balancing between servers
· Application Delivery over WAN Networks
· Linux server administration (ideally Redhat/ Oracle Linux and Solaris 11)
· ISMS with Infrastructure Hardening & Penetration testing and Stress simulation of Systems
· Work with Operations team to design solutions for management, monitoring, backup, DR, BCP to support ISO27001 standards
· Maintain current hands-on knowledge of the VMware product line, specifically: vSphere and vCenter Operations
· Create design documents for deploying VMware solutions with recommended architecture
· Adds, Moves Changes of core Networks, Servers and Firewalls within Data Centers
· Support the Implementation of ISMS & ISO27001 Policies technically.
· 2nd level administration of Oracle Hardware and Application Management.
Occasional Special Projects
- Plan and execute the upgrade of servers (HW/SW) as and when required.
*Carry out other such duties as may be assigned by the Corporate IT Director.
Education / Qualifications :
· University Degree in relevant disciplines + 9 Years relevant experience or
· Master Degree in relevant disciplines + 7 Years relevant experience
· Training and Certified IT related courses – MCSE, OCP, MCDBA , CCNA, CCIE, RHEL & Solaris are advantages
· 7 Years relevant experience if holder of a University Degree in relevant disciplines or
· 5 Years relevant experience if holder of a Master Degree in relevant disciplines.
Leading a team size of 5-7 IT Professionals
Job Knowledge & Skills
· MS Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365. Active Directory.
· Experience in backup solutions like Veritas, CommVault, Veeam
· Experience with cloud providers (e.g. Rackspace, Amazon EC2, Go Grid…)
· Systems Certifications (MCSE,MCSA,ITIL)
· Linux ( RHEL, Solaris)
· Virtualization ( VMWare, KVM, OVM)
· Storage – EMC, Storage Works, Netapps- San Services
· Governance – ISMS Auditor, ISO 27001, ISO 25000, ITILv3
· Professional penetration testing experience
· Load balancing concepts
Senior Internal Auditor
* Certified Accountant (CA,CIA,ACCA)
* Big 4 experience is must
* Construction exp is must
*preferably from contracting background
Reporting to the Audit Manager/Audit Director, the Senior Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for assisting the delivery of audit assignments and other engagements mandated to the internal audit department. This includes working as part of an audit team and being responsible for completing assigned sections of a major engagement or leading small scale engagements with minimal assistance. The candidate should represent the department in a professional manner at all times, abide by professional standards as laid down by the IIA, and seek every opportunity to follow the principles articulated in the department’s vision and objectives. In addition, the candidate may also be asked to participate in professional change initiatives/projects