Looking DNO ASA Jobs 2021 in Iraq, UAE & Netherlands?. Here we are sharing latest DNO ASA oil and gas careers & job vacancies with you. DNO ASA is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East-North Africa region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971 and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, the Company holds stakes in onshore and offshore licenses at various stages of exploration, development and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Norway, Oman, Somaliland, Tunisia, the United Kingdom and Yemen. DNO is a different kind of company. We are Norway’s oldest oil company; at the same time, we are very much a Middle Eastern and North African company in terms of our footprint and our ownership.
Our employees represent more than 30 nationalities working together to build DNO’s position as a leading independent exploration and production company. We have offices in Dubai, Erbil, Sana’a, Stavanger, Tunis, and Muscat.
• Company/Organization: DNO ASA
• Job Location: U.A.E, Iraq, Netherlands
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Latest list of DNO ASA Jobs 2021
Inspection Supervisor | Iraq
Prepare and execute the inspection programme and monitor the results in order to ensure the integrity of the Oil & Gas facilities, field assets and Refinery for safe and reliable operation.
- Conduct internal, external, planned, unplanned and shutdown inspections and Maintenance work on all static equipment/facilities (columns, Separators, heat exchangers, Boilers, Pressure vessels, flares, Heaters, tanks, Valves and piping) and to compiles the written reports on its findings and recommendations puts in repair recommendations to user departments.
- Analyses the findings from the inspection activities, calculate corrosion rate, fix inspection frequency and issues comprehensive Inspection reports with recommendations including the action parties with target date.
- Register and inspection planning of all static equipment like Vessels, tanks, PSV, Piping, Pipeline and etc.
- Provide supports to implementation of RBI for new inspection frequencies.
- Ensures integrity of the facilities and the new facilities are updated in the register and inspection planning in place.
- Updates the inspection activity planning in coordination with Head of Inspection, Field Manager and Production Operations Manager
- Supervises of new works and modification on process facilities in terms of inspection and corrosion wise.
- Maintains and updates the documentation both electronic as well as hard copies related to inspection such as inspection reports, PSV calibration certificates, monitoring reports and ensures all historical data integrity.
- Carryout corrosion coupon retrieval, coupon weighing and corrosion rate calculation, cathodic protection operating parameters reading & status monitoring.
- Makes recommendation as per anomaly reports to improve and optimize Inspection tasks.
- Manages and optimizes Inspection and Corrosion spares stock (definition of min /max stock).
- Prepare scope of work or service for specific Inspection activities like Cathodic Protection, Intelligent Pigging, Long Range Ultrasonic Thickness (LRUT) and etc
- Evaluation and training of subordinates and Nationals
- Provide good technical support to subordinates and supervise their Job effectively.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Competencies, the sharing of experience and the technical know-how.
- Participates to Inspection and corrosion engineering of new projects request
- Ensures that inspection activities are performed as per plan in a cost-effective manner and in compliance with DNO HSE policies and rules.
- Ensure all required Inspection Procedures are prepared and approved periodically.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 10 years’ experience in In-service inspection and Shutdown inspection activities in Oil & Gas fields.
- Training and Certification in plant inspection (API 510, API 570 & API 653), Welding (AWS/CSWIP), NDT (ASNT level 2), Painting (NACE / BGAS-CSWIP) and etc.
- Experience in Corrosion monitoring and Cathodic Protection System in Oil & Gas field.
- Good knowledge of Metallurgy, Welding techniques, Corrosion, Corrosion monitoring, Painting and Coating, Cathodic Protection and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
- Familiar with international Codes and Standards like API, ASME, AWS, BS & BS / EN, NACE& etc
- Proficiency in M.S. Office, MAISY / EPICOR, SAP (CMMS) etc.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
NDT Technician | Iraq
Responsible to carry out Non-Destructive Testing (UT, MPI, PT, RT) & RT film interpretation, corrosion & CP survey and prepare reports to verify and ensure the integrity of the Tawke PSC assets.
· Perform Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and visual inspection on facilities (Pressure vessels, Heat Exchangers, Fire heaters, Boilers, Flares, Tanks, Piping and pipelines), as per inspection plan validated by inspection supervisor.
· Prepare NDT inspection reports and submit them to Inspection Supervisor for review and approval.
· Execute NDT inspection activities such as thickness measurement survey, corrosion mapping and flaw detection by UT scanning, Magnetic Particle inspection etc. specified by the Inspection plan & procedure and reports all the information in the report.
· Prepare all isometric drawings when required to perform necessary NDT.
· Report any new base lines which were not updated in the inspection plan and carry out necessary inspection to update Integrity Monitoring Database (EPICOR) CMMS system.
· Carry out NDT activities in accordance with company procedure and international standard.
· Carry out Cathodic protection potential surveys on rectifiers and test posts.
· Updates the NDT inspection activity planning in coordination with the Inspection Supervisor.
· Maintain the inspection tools in accurate and good condition and report if any defect or repair
· Maintain and update the documentation related to inspection such as NDT inspection reports, Equipment’s calibration reports, monitoring reports and ensures historical data integrity.
· Provide training and hand on training on NDT to local national employees to be put as trainee.
· Ensures that inspection activities are performed as per plan in a cost-effective manner and in compliance with DNO HSE policies and rules.
· Perform NDT activities and ensure their compliance with Company safety rules & policies and the current state of the act.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
· Diploma or Degree in Engineering with minimum of 5 years practical experience in UT weld scanning, thickness gauging, corrosion mapping and performing UT, MT and PT of static equipment, piping & pipelines in Oil and Gas Industry.
· PCN Level II or ASNT level II in Ultrasonic testing (UT), Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI), Penetrant Testing (PT), Radiographic Testing (RT) and RT Film Interpretation.
· Holding of Welding certifications (CSWIP / AWS) preferred but not mandatory.
· Required knowledge of metallurgy / welding techniques, corrosion, non-destructive tests (ultrasonic, dye Penetrant, Radiography, etc.) and NDT standards.
· Ability to read and understand drawings (P&ID, ISO etc.) to carry out NDT jobs and preparation of reports. Familiar with international Codes and Standards.
· Proficiency in M.S. Office, MAISY / EPICOR (CMMS) etc.
· Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
How to Apply for DNO ASA Careers?
Please apply from the above-listed job vacancies. Click on the view & apply button of the respective job title. You will redirect to the official career website of the employer.
Apply for more jobs 👇
- Duqm Refinery Job Vacancies 2021 | Oman
- INPEX Careers Australia and Indonesia | INPEX Corporation Jobs 2021
- Nawah Energy Company Jobs | Nawah Careers Abu Dhabi | UAE 2021
- Subsea 7 Jobs | Subsea 7 Careers | Global Offshore Jobs 2021
- ADNOC Group Job Vacancies 2021 | Abu Dhabi | UAE