DNO ASA Oil & Gas Jobs. DNO ASA is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East-North Africa region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971 and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, the Company holds stakes in onshore and offshore licenses at various stages of exploration, development and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Norway, Oman, Somaliland, Tunisia, the United Kingdom and Yemen. DNO is a different kind of company. We are Norway’s oldest oil company; at the same time, we are very much a Middle Eastern and North African company in terms of our footprint and our ownership.
Our employees represent more than 30 nationalities working together to build DNO’s position as a leading independent exploration and production company. We have offices in Dubai, Erbil, Sana’a, Stavanger, Tunis, and Muscat.
- Develop key operational requirements for new projects and plant upgrades
- Provide key operations and maintenance input into DG1-DG3 project development gate reviews
- Lead field and site master planning to ensure field layouts and site layouts are optimised and meet all functions requirements
- Lead and deliver Operations Readiness efforts to ensure new plants and facilities can be brought on stream whilst meeting process safety standards, that staff attain required competencies, that operations and maintenance procedures are in place, that routine maintenance is setup and operations daily surveillance is set up.
- Handover facilities to Field Managers following commissioning and ensure further development/project activities are integrated in an optimal manner minimising risk to HSE and loss of production.
- Ensure key operations and maintenance staff attend design reviews and are made available during construction and pre-commissioning to support projects and attain required competencies. Act as senior mentor and coach to field managers.
- Ensure key operations and maintenance staff lead live commissioning activities supported by project staff.
- Support development managers through project planners in integrating project activities such as civil works, drilling and facilities projects
- Ensure early identification of staffing requirements and if necessary lead recruitment efforts.
- Develop new facilities/fields opex budgets for annual business planning.
- Be lead focal point within production for all plant changes and projects interface.
- Ensure Pre-Start Up Safety Reviews and Statement of Fitness requirements are fully adhered to
Direct Reports: National Training Coordinator and below the incumbement all graduate and operations/maintenance trainee’s
Indirect Reports: As deputising Operations Manager the Field Managers, Head of Operations Support and Head of Maintenance Support
Budget Accountability: All year-1 opex budgets for new plants and facilities
Please also make sure your CV is in PDF format.
Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Assisting with maintaining up-to-date recruitment records such as Recruitment Requisition Form (RRF) and Job Descriptions (JDs) for every new position request received. Making sure all approvals are received and filed accordingly.
- Assisting with arranging interviewers with candidates and line managers.
- Updating the recruitment tracker on a regular basis.
- Assisting with following up and liaising with HR team in Erbil with regards to local recruitment process.
- Attending weekly and ad hoc recruitment / manpower meetings with management, department heads and taking note of DNOs recruitment priorities and the action planning process.
- Assist with preparing job offers and employment contracts
- Handling onboarding activities (pre-employment medical, references, etc.) for new joiners and keeping track of the progress
- Assisting with preparation of DNO Onboarding kit and preparation of Agenda for new joiner’s orientation.
- Preparation and upkeeping of Employee file(s) once the employee has been onboarded both on electronic shared folders and physical files.
- Liaising with external vendors for arranging pre-employment medicals, arranging movement of personal belongings etc. where applicable and effectively manage and communicate the invoices settlement with internal DNO staff and external vendors.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 10 years of international experience in recruitment
- Oil & Gas Company experience beneficial
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Working knowledge of Employee Database
- Having a valid UAE visa
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment and process large volumes of data / information
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Well organized, and ability to multitask
- Flexible and willingness to learn new processes & adapt to changes
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Ability to keep accurate and concise records
- Strong Time Management
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Labour Law Knowledge
Kindly attach a PDF version of your up to date CV / Resume.