COVID-19 UPDATES

Daman Health Insurance Job Vacancies | Abu Dhabi | UAE

Daman Jobs Careers 2020 UAE. The National Health Insurance Company – Daman is the UAE’s leading specialised health insurer, providing comprehensive health insurance solutions to about 3 million members in the UAE. Daman is a public joint-stock company that is 80% owned by the Abu Dhabi Government with the remaining 20% owned by Munich Re. Daman, a pioneer in health care insurance, drives innovation through a combination of state-of-the-art technology and healthcare-related expertise offered by a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce. Members benefit from added value through unique offerings such as the disease and case management programmes. Daman also operates a 24/7 customer call centre and has a medical services authorisation team in direct contact with Daman’s network of healthcare providers. It also provides a diverse range of online services that are unmatched in the UAE. Daman has set high standards in the health insurance industry and has been awarded a number of internationally recognised awards and quality-focused certifications in a relatively short span of time. The company is ISO 9001 certified for Quality Management Systems and ISO 22301 certified for Business Continuity Management.

• Company/Organization: Daman
• Job Location: U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, USA, UK, Philippines, India, Singapore, Malaysia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years

Job TitleLocationAction
Customer Analytics Lead (UAE Nationals Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
HR Officer, Employee Services (Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Finance Director Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Coordinator, External Affairs (UAE Nationals only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Health Insurance Support Agent (For Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Underwriting Assistant ( Only for Emiratis) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Social Media Officer (Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Officer, Medical Cost Optimisation Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Junior Internal Auditor ( For Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Assistant to CFO (Only for Emiratis) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Officer, Branding and Communications (Retail Comms.)- Emiratis Only Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Advanced Analyst (Actuaries)- Emiratis Only Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Paralegal (Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Data Privacy Officer (Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Section Head, IT Suppport (Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Analytics Engineer (Emiratis only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Senior Officer, International Provider Relations (Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Officer, Application Support (Emiratis Only) Abu Dhabi, UAEView & Apply
Notice: gulfjobcareers.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, gulfjobcareers.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers.
error: