Let’s explore here the latest DAMAC Properties Jobs. Here we are sharing with you the latest DAMAC Careers in Dubai, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Apply for DAMAC jobs from the below list which we have updated on our website.
DAMAC Properties has been at the forefront of the Middle East’s luxury real estate market since 2002, delivering residential, commercial and leisure properties across the region, including the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, the Maldives, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Damac Properties Careers 2021
Damac looking for talented candidates to fill their latest vacancies in Dubai. Making its mark at the highest end of stylish living, DAMAC Properties has cemented its place as the leading luxury developer in the region, having delivered around 32,000 homes, with a development portfolio of more than 34,000 units at various stages of progress.
Damac Properties Job Details
• Company/Organization: DAMAC Properties
• Job Location: U.A.E & Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 Years
List of DAMAC Properties Jobs – Apply Now
Promotional Venue / Stands Manager – Dubai
Managing Stands, Promoters and Brand Ambassadors, also responsible on generating qualified tours with sales conversion.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in luxury retail / Promotional Venues
- Experience in the hospitality sector
- Experience in Promotional Venues / Retail
- Experience in Leads Management / CRM
Key Responsibility and Accountability:
- To manage and support the team members in day to day activity
- To achieve the assigned qualified tours targets with sales conversion
- Making sure that the team is productive during the stands working hours and are in excellent appearance to represent the company brand
- Training all team members on a regular basis on all DAMAC projects & new promotions.
- Ensure the team understand all stands guidelines i.e. code of conducts, dress code, RERA ID, stands script, tours policy, etc.
- To have regular one to one meeting with all team members to review performance and set up a follow up meeting.
- Work closely with other department to receive the required support for your team.
- To manage stands operations following company process and ensure all related documents are in place i.e. Consumer Rights, Trade License, DED & RERA Permits
- Maintain high standard of stand image to reflect DAMAC luxury brand
- To submit detailed report as per line manager instruction “assess previous week/month performance, challenges, observations and way forward to enhance performance”
- Finalise the monthly stands schedule and plan team annual leave
- To ensure all stands have the latest marketing collateral’s
- Coordinate with the concerned department on any maintenance & cleaning issues
- Responsible on all stands assets.
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Ability to understand different cultures
· Goal Oriented
Note :- Preference will be given to candidates who are on Visit Visa or can start immediately.
CRM-Executive – Riyadh
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading developers in the region.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Good computer skills
- Assertive and confident
- A go getter and team player
- Should be a good listener
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and strict timelines
- Multilingual candidates preferred – English and Arabic
Responsibilities include :
- Resolving customer queries, concerns and complaints on real time basis
- Follow the collection process
- Achieving KPIs specified by the team leader
- Analyze and raise customer requests to the team leader and ensure it closes
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support
- Be persuasive with the customers and ensure the payments are on time
- Convert nonpaying/ long overdue customers to pay
- Constantly engage with the customer and keep them updated
Due to the amount of applications we receive , only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Relationship Manager (Sales) – Riyadh
- Sell various products of the organization and ensure the desired level of customer services parameters are met
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely responses
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
- Participate in all departmental meetings and training
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement
- Achieve targets as set by division head
- English communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Good sales results
- Pleasing personality
- Energetic and smart
- Real Estate – Luxury Auto- Luxury Retail- Banking sales experience is a must
- This position is based in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for DAMAC Careers?
Please apply for DAMAC Properties Jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official DAMAC Careers site.
Apply for more jobs 👇
- Almarai Careers 2021 | Saudi Arabia | UAE | Kuwait | Almarai Job Vacancy
- Swissport Careers 2021 | USA-UK-Canada-Saudi Arabia-Australia
- Vodafone Jobs | Vodafone Careers Qatar-India-Singapore-UK-UAE 2021
- OQ Job Vacancy Oman | USA | Germany | Saudi Arabia | Latest Careers 2021
- Walk in Interview in Qatar – Doha | Classified Jobs 2021