CSCEC Jobs and Careers Recruitment 2020 | CSCEC Middle East L.L.C. (hereinafter referred to as CSCME) is instituted as a major overseas operational enterprise of China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as CSCHQ). CSCME is an established contractor that provides multi-disciplinary (i.e. Building, Infrastructure and MEP work) Engineering and Construction services in the UAE with headquarters in Dubai. CSCHQ was founded in 1957 and established in Beijing, China. In the year 2009, CSCHQ was officially listed in Shanghai Stock Exchange as having the largest IPO in the world. It was recognized as the No. 147 of the top 500 Global Enterprise by “Fortune” magazine in the year 2011.
• Company/Organization: CSCME | CSCEC Middle East
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
- Able to understand Architecture, Structure, MEP, ID design drawing, able to review and identify drawing discrepancy between different trade/services.
- Able to review sub-contractor’s shop drawing, identify the mistake, technical issue and non-compliance to code in the drawing. Familiar with local authority requirement and code of practice is an advantage.
- Understand MEP drawing coordination procedure and able to manage drawing coordinate between MEP and Civil (Architectural, Structural and ID). Able to final acceptable solution to resolve clashes, discrepancies in drawing.
- BIM project experience is a must, able to use Navisworks to check BIM model.
- Understand the work procedure of MEP installation and familiar with local construction practice.
- Result oriented, able to work overtime to compete task within required timeline.
- The capability and skill to monitor and manage various sub-contractors in his daily work.
- Able to conduct technical discussion/workshop with consultant and sub-contractor
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
Support the RAMS, requirements, configuration, interface activities in accordance with the contractual requirements
- Coordinating the RAMS activities by supporting System Assurance Manager
- Ensure that the sub-system meets the RAMS target in accordance with the RAMS policy,
- Providing the sub-system contribution to the Railway Integration and System level demonstration
- Production of the RAMS deliverables.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the CSCEC & SK E&C JV Contractor’s ISA as necessary. Cooperate and coordinate with the Employer’s Project ISA as necessary, e.g.
–Attendance at meetings,
–Response to assessment reports, audits reports, etc,
–Close-out of identified deficiencies, action items, etc,
–Provision of information and documents.
- Managing of ComplyPro database
- Collecting verification and validation evidence from all engineering disciplines to link into ComplyPro
- Ensure all the Project’s Contractual Requirements are met
- Management of project assumptions and project interfaces while ensuring correct capture through ComplyPro
- Supporting Systems Assurance Manager in all technical issues arised such as production of functional block diagrams and /or assisting in the productions of Systems Assurance reports
- Management of Configuration Activities through excel sheets
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience in Railway project in systems engineering
- Strong communication skills