COVID-19 UAE Updates Today | Coronavirus Tips Tracker & New Cases India State wise Update. Coronavirus Disease (COVID19) is a new strain of coronavirus, first identified in clusters with pneumonia symptoms in Wuhan city, Hubei province of China. Most of the cases were epidemiologically linked to the seafood and animal market.
It’s likely that the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) originated in an animal species, and then spread to humans.
Person to person spread of the novel coronavirus is reported, but it is not yet understood how easily this happens. Other human coronavirus strains are spread from person to person through contaminated droplets from a person who is sick with the illness (through coughing or sneezing) or contaminated hands.
Here is th Latest Coronavirus Live updates
How is the Coronavirus transmitted?
Is there any Vaccine for the novel Coronavirus or treatment?Right now there is no available vaccine that protects against COVID19 and there is no specific treatment.
How we can prevent from COVID19?
- Avoid animals (alive or dead), animal markets, and products that come from animals (such as uncooked meat).
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or towel.
- Do not travel if you develop any illness symptoms and report to your health centre or hospital.
- Four Seasons Careers UAE-Qatar-Saudi Arabia-Kuwait-Bahrain-USA 2021
- Wyndham Careers UAE-Qatar-Saudi Arabia-Bahrain-USA-Oman-UK 2021
- Grandiose Supermarket Jobs Dubai-Abu Dhabi-RAK-Sharjah | Latest Careers 2021
- Dubai Holding Group Careers and Jobs Dubai-Abu Dhabi-Al Ain 2021
- Anantara Jobs UAE-Qatar-Oman-Malaysia | Anantara Hotel Careers 2021