City School Careers & Jobs Ajman. City School – Ajman is a CBSE Curriculum school with an international perspective which provides quality education so that every student is able to reach his/her full potential within a caring, secure, and stimulating environment to foster overall personality development. We know that the way we teach and interact with children is as important as what we teach. City School is well-equipped with all facilities needed for holistic development of a child in the 21st century.
• Company/Organization: City School – Ajman
• Job Location: Ajman, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available Career Opportunities in City School
|KG Teacher with Bachelor’s Degree and NTT Montessory/EYFS|
|KG Assistant Teacher with Secondary/Bachelor’s Degree|
|Math/Science Teacher with B.Sc and B.Ed|
|English/Social Studies Teacher with BA and B.Ed (English/Social)|
|Arabic Teacher with BA (Arabic – Non Arabs)|
|French Teacher with BA (French)|
|Home Room Teacher with BA/B.Sc and B.Ed|
|Social Science Teacher with BA and B.Ed (Politic/Sociology/History/Economics)|
|English Teacher with BA and B.Ed (English)|
|Science Teacher with B.Sc and B.Ed (Physics)|
|Computer Teacher with BCA/MCA|
|Arts Teacher with BA (Fine Arts)|
|Mathematics Teacher with B.Sc/M.Sc & B.Ed (Mathematics)|
|Bangla Teacher with BA and B.Ed (Bangla)|
|Hindi Teacher with BA and B.Ed (Hindi)|
|UAE Social Studies with BA (Arab Nationals)|
|Arabic Teacher with BA (Arab Nationals)|
|Islamic Teacher with BA (Arab Nationals)|
|Islamic Teacher with BA (Non Arabs)|
|Nurse with B.Sc in Nursing|
- All of the above positions need to be filled with 2 years of similar experience.
- Having a UAE valid residence visa would be highly considered.
- Familiar with CBSE and latest trends in education.
- Having excellent communication skills in English both written & verbal.
- Advanced IT skills and use of technology in every classroom.
- All individuals must be available to join us immediately.
How To Apply ?
Walk in interview will be conducting from Saturday to Thursday according to its given time schedule. If you are the one passionate teacher with your field and having a burning desire to develop others from education. Then you are being requested to attend walk in interview along with your CV, academic certificate, passport copy, visa copy and previous experience certificate (if any).
Interview Schedule For City School Ajman Careers
Interview Date: Saturday – Thursday 2019
Timing: 09:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Location: City School, Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Road, Al Tallah 2, Ajman.
Email CV: [email protected]
Contact: 06 7147777