Chalmers Careers: Established in 1977 by Mr. S.A.M. Chalmers, CHALMERS is a diversified engineering organization providing turnkey solutions on EPCM basis to the Marine and Oil & Gas industries. Headquartered in the U.A.E., CHALMERS has a prominent presence across the Middle East with facilities in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Bahrain & Qatar as well as in India and South Korea. A motivated team of over 1,200 qualified professionals of various trades and disciplines has allowed CHALMERS to take up important projects around the globe for all kinds of vessels, offshore platforms and oil & gas applications. CHALMERS offers 40 years of unrivalled expertise in new-build outfitting, major conversions, renewal and refurbishment of marine accommodation including all associated requirements of architectural, structural, air-conditioning & refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, instrumentation, fire safety, security and communication systems.
- Market company’s services to existing and potential clients; Coordinate Prequalification process with potential clients; Provide regular feedback to Commercial/Sales Manager about marketplace and competitiveness; Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities; Managing the Business Development process from opportunity identification to customer sign off; Perform as liaison between Proposals and Client when RFQ is received; Follow-up on Quotations; Meeting regular sales targets; Negotiating tender and contract terms; ; Preparing and making presentations; Representing the Company at Trade Shows/Exhibitions; Adherence to Chalmers Integrated (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment) Management Systems and Procedures.
- Positions open for both Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- 05 to 10 years relevant sales & marketing experience in marine & offshore outfitting, major repairs & conversions of marine & offshore facilities, modular building & steel & aluminium fabrication. Experience in the marine/oil & gas industry would be an added advantage.
- Diploma/Bachelor of Engineering with MBA
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, MS Project and MS Office; Good coordination and presentation skills; High order of communication and influencing skills; Good writing/communication skills; High level of spoken and written English.
JD Edwards Developer / Consultant
- Experience in EPC/ETO industry will be an added advantage. Experience in designing, developing and testing Reports, Interfaces, Data Conversions and Enhancements. Candidate should be well versed with JD Edwards Enterprise one toolset, BI & reporting systems.
- Kochi, Kerala, India
- Above 5 Years
- 3 Year Diploma or Graduation in Computer Science or Relevant Experience
- BI Publisher, Workflow, Portal Development, Business Services, Financial Report Writing, User Productivity Kit, Enterprise One Data Interface, RPG.