BIC Contracting Careers & Jobs 2020. BIC Contracting (BICC) is one of the leading diversified international building and infrastructure contractors in the Middle East. We employ more than 10,000 people, making us one of the largest construction companies in the region. Our strength is our ability to develop innovative, practical solutions for our clients. BICC is 45% owned by CIMIC Group – a world-leading infrastructure, mining, services and public private partnerships group. BIC Contracting is formerly known as HLG Contracting. The company was formed in 2007 and has an extensive track record in large-scale projects across the region, with Al Habtoor Engineering’s expertise in building projects complementing CIMIC’s expertise in civil infrastructure projects. For almost 50 years we have built a strong and loyal client base across both the public and private sectors.
• Company/Organization: BIC Contracting (BICC)
• Job Location: U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Sustainability Manager – UAE
● Minimum 10 years GCC experience in environmental initiatives in the industrial sector, preferably construction & infrastructure development.
● Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Environmental Management/Environmental Engineering or affiliated graduation degree.
● Knowledge of Environmental Standards (latest)
● Knowledge of local Statutory requirements, compliance related to environmental field
● Knowledge of EMS and ISO 14001
● Knowledge of all sustainability benchmarking and systems associated with company business
● High technical and analytical skill associated with environmental and sustainability benchmarking and performance measurement
● Knowledge in LEED/ GPAS/ESTIDAMA
Commercial / Contracts Manager – KSA
● 15 years contracting experience in commercial role- quantity surveying, contract, administration, cost management, claims management etc. including 5 years overseas experience with construction companies in GCC.
Apply along with the salary expectation and notice period to join.
Project Director – KSA
● GCC national
● 12+ years of experience in hospital and building projects.
● Must available in KSA
Interested candidates may send your updated CV to [email protected]