Better Homes Jobs Careers Dubai & Abu Dhabi 2020. Established in 1986, Betterhomes currently has offices and franchises across the region, connecting people locally and globally with its 400+ plus team of certified consultants and staff, supplemented by an extensive property database, magazine and interactive website. Offering easier ways to discover lucrative real estate opportunities, the company has grown to become one of the Region’s most recognised and respected brands, specialising in residential and commercial property, property management, short-term rentals, and off-plan. Linda Mahoney began Betterhomes from a temporary desk in the corner of a dining room and was one of just a handful of agents in town. Since then, we’ve seen it all. Because before the Burj Khalifa, before the Burj Al Arab and before the Marina, there was Betterhomes.
Residential Leasing Consultant | Dubai
If you are enthusiastic and motivated, with a determination to succeed, then Better Homes would like to meet you!
Mixing time between our centrally located branches in Dubai and being out and meeting with customers, viewing villas and apartments in the sunshine, no two days are the same!
At Better Homes we will provide our Consultants with all of the necessary tools and support needed to deliver this market-leading service, guaranteeing a long and rewarding career to all who have their sights set on success.
So, if you want success and are motivated by money then get in touch to discuss current opportunities to join our elite team of Residential Consultants here in Dubai.
We will offer you…
- Uncapped earning potential
- Up to 65% commission payable
- UAE Working Visa
- Industry leading training and support throughout your career
- UAE brokerage license
- Choice of offices based in key communities around Dubai
- Career opportunities at Management level
- Incentives and rewards for top performers
All we need from you…
- Determination to succeed
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Positive and with a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales or customer service experience
- Valid driving license.
Property Consultant | Abu Dhabi
The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company
Reporting to the Manager – Sales and Leasing, the Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company and the Abu Dhabi department achieve strategic profit objectives.
The incumbent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage at exhibitions, trade shows, etc. with the Abu Dhabi team.
The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business. To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve assigned revenue targets
- Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
- Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building. Ensure good professional relationship with owners, developers and clients
- Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices (refer to BH policies); follow up with clients on a regular basis
- Update records on Masterkey regularly; accurately record all client details in the database and ensure that all responses are dealt with, in accordance with customer service standards
- Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, advertising and signage requirements
- Promote other Better Homes Services where appropriate and generate referral leads
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
- Bachelor’s degree with over 1 year of experience in a similar role within property industry in the UAE
- Expert up-to-date knowledge of the rules and regulations and current pricing yields (price per square foot or meter) of real estate industry in UAE
- Numerical aptitude
- Above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Good presentation and negotiating skills
- Previous RERA training and license is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in generating leads and closing deals
- UAE driver’s license and regular access to own personal transportation
- Good personal hygiene and respectful of others in the workplace
Property Administrator | Abu Dhabi
Keeping up to date with the relevant rental laws and any other guidelines by the land department, municipality and/ or other relevant government authorities.
Ensure timely and efficient updates of all records on property management software including:
- Publish/ add/ update units including upload of landlord documents
- Tenants contracts
Follow department procedure for all tenancy contracts and renewals including:
- New application screening and verification
- Approve renewals only based on landlord approval
- Registration of tenancy contract for Abu Dhabi Managed units through Tawtheeq
- Prepare Tawtheeq report and forward for reconciliation purpose to accounts. Follow up for top up.
- Monitor renewal notifications sent by property supervisors. Send reminders for notifications not sent
- Bachelor’s degree with over 2 years of related experience
- Fair understanding of rules and regulations of real estate industry in UAE
- Requires strong computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Good numerical ability with excellent written and oral communication in English
- Strong attention to details and good presentation skills
- Creative and analytical while possessing personal drive and initiative
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Approachable and pleasant workplace demeanor
- Should be an Arabic speaker