Azizi Developments Careers & Jobs 2019 in Dubai. Azizi Developments is one of the leading private real estate developers in the UAE. The company’s diverse experience in the property market has led the value of its current portfolio in the emirate of Dubai to over AED 20 billion with more than 100 projects under various stages of development. Azizi Developments was awarded ‘Developer of the Year’ at the Construction Innovation Awards Middle East for two consecutive years in 2016 and 2017, and has been instrumental in developing some of the finest properties in The Palm Jumeirah, Meydan, Dubai Healthcare City, Al Furjan, Studio City, Sports City and Jebel Ali.
• Company/Organization: Azizi Developments
• Job Location: Dubai, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Sales Director – Dubai
- Graduate or Diploma in sales or equivalent
- 10+ years of work experience within sales function
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Sales Director with Real Estate Developer within UAE.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Has hands-on experience in sales function with excellent business sense & knowledge
- Able to keep close eye on the market trend and propose the corrective action accordingly.
Head Of Training – Dubai
Proven work experience as a Training Manager
Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Good computer and database skills
BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
Property Advisor – Dubai
Duties and responsibilities
- The Property Advisor will be responsible for working in a target driven sales environment to maximize the opportunity of sales.
- Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
- Attend to inquiries (of the following nature: sale, re-sale, property valuation, property services, Dubai Property Tour…etc) professionally to maintain a high standard of customer service, and generate extra income for the company.
- Formulate properties tailored to the needs of the clients.
- Attend Property events (such as exhibitions, property launching, presentations, seminars…etc)
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge and a minimum 1+ year solid experience in the UAE Property Sector.
- Having good network / database of investors
- Added advantages would be for RERA / Real Estate Board exam certified and / or UAE driving license along with a car
- Ability to join as soon as possible
- Well presentable and well groomed