AWOK eCommerce Jobs. AWOK.com is an integrated eCommerce company founded in 2013 and is today one of the leading online store in UAE with a very strong year-on-year growth. AWOK.com was founded with the vision of creating a solution for the problem incurred by everyday consumers where they face the choice between good product or good price. Since its inception we at AWOK.com have strived to never settle for something less than perfect in both areas; be it the product quality or the price; we have done it successfully in the past and will continue to do so. We are focused on Low Prices and Quality Products in categories such as, Mobile Phones, Tables, Laptops, Electronics, Home & Kitchen Appliances, Health & Beauty Products, Apparels, Watch & Jewellery Products, DSLR & SLR Cameras and more. Today AWOK.com sells products in over 30 categories.
Digital Marketing Manager – Country
Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
Overseeing the social media strategy for the country.
Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
Managing the redesign of the company country specific website.
Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all country specific digital marketing
Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role:
Bachelor degree in Marketing.
Qualified experience working with platforms like Facebook, Google Adwords, Retargeting and Remarketing platform providers, Email Marketing and etc.
Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
On-call availability 24/7 and overtime.
Work & Live in Dubai – UAE
Sitting for extended periods of time.
Dexterity of hands and fingers (or skill with adaptive devices) to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computing equipment.
· Preparation of financial reports such as profit and loss A/c, Balance Sheet and cash flow statements with commentary and follow up actions as required.
· Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts, including co-ordination of all schedules, reconciliations and reporting packages for review.
· Coordination of internal & external audit ensure all audit issues are addressed appropriately. Ensure compliance with local laws, business ethics, and company internal control policies.
· Responsible for general ledger, tax and statutory reporting. Ensure all management reporting, tax & regulatory filing is timely and accurately completed.
· Timely review monthly reconciliation of Bank, Vendors, Customers and General Ledgers. Ensure all Accrual entries, Provisioning and other adjustment entries related to closure of books.
· Chart of Account set up and other technical accounting and compliance support to the businesses in the Region.
· Fixed asset Management. Addition, deletion, retirement and sale of FA. Preparation and reconciliation of Monthly FA Register.
· Take good control of the entity GL accounting, including bank accounts, accrued accounts, prepaid accounts and tax related accounts control.
· Preparation of Monthly Payroll and Reconciliation of related Ledgers and Schedules.
· Taking care of all Contract such as Tenant, Suppliers, Customers and related parties.
· Strong knowledge and adherence of internal controls and Accounting policies.
· Reporting to CFO. Timely submission of Reports and Implementation and Execution of Policies set by management.
Work & live in Dubai, UAE
Graduate (preferably accounts & finance qualified)
Good communication skill
Fond of playing with numbers