Audi Job UAE. Audi Volkswagen Middle East FZE was established as fully owned subsidiary of AUDI AG in 2005. The regional office based in Dubai oversees the markets in the GCC, the Levant as well as Yemen and Iraq. The brand with the four rings will become the No 1 premium manufacturer in the Middle East region under the mission to delight customers with innovative and emotional products, highly efficient, sophisticated and reliable Audi models as well as an unmistakable product experience for every customer and at every point of contact.
To be the focal point of contact for Audi customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
Managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the Audi Centre and the Customer, delivering excellent customer service and the highest level of professionalism at all times.
Qualifying the customers requirements and wishes and agreeing estimated costs in advance
Detailed appointment preparation in advance of the customer arriving at the Service Centre
Receiving the customer and completing a comprehensive explanation of the work to be completed with the customer present at the vehicle
Informing and advising the customer of offers, seasonal campaigns and other services
Co-ordinating with the workshop and ensuring the agreed timescales are met
Updating the customer with progress on the vehicle and advising of any additional findings or further costs
Completing detailed preparation in advance of the customer returning to collect their Audi car
Handing over the vehicle to the customer with a detailed explanation of the invoice
- Audi experienced and premium Service Advisors preferred
- Must have at least 2 years Service Advisor experience
- Competent DMS user and competent with multiple web portal applications
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English, Arabic speaking would be a distinct advantage
- High levels of integrity, organizational skills and communication skills essential
- Valid driving license preferred
To diagnose, repair and service the range of Audi products in accordance with Audi’s work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
Diagnose and repair of all mechanical components in current Audi vehicles according to manufacture standards
Use Audi systems ODIS / ELSA / DISS to ensure all repairs are done as per Audi standards
Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range by using Audi online training and Self study programs
Ensure that all work is been carried out observing safe working practices
Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, Damage descriptions and DISS reports) in line with Audi standards
Responsible to keep his work bay and tools in a professional condition at all times
Share best practice when appropriat
- Audi experience or VW Group experience preferred but you will have at least minimum 2 years experience with a German brand
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a QUALIFIED Technician
- Competent in using dealer system portals for vehicle data, maintenance procedures
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Team Player, must be able to integrate in a Team of several different nationalities