Aster Jobs in Dubai: Aster DM Healthcare is a leading healthcare brand who believe in enriching people’s lives and careers. Head-quartered in a cosmopolitan city, Dubai, United Arab Emirates with an expanded access of network covering the entire Middle East, India, Far East and great support systems of over 19,615 employees including 2161 doctors who take pride in Aster DM Healthcare that are JCI accredited Hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centres. Aster DM Healthcare is one of the leading healthcare group and the success and growth of this group has been its Human Resources associated with the group in its journey of success. Aster DM Healthcare is one of the leading healthcare group and the success and growth of this group has been its Human Resources associated with the group in its journey of success. You can also be a part of this journey, just send your latest resume to us on the following address.
• Company/Organization: Aster DM Healthcare
• Job Location: U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Customer Service Executive
- Welcome, greet and assist patients in registration.
- Book appointments over phone and walk-ins.
- Grievance handling and maintain cordial patient relations.
- Insurance coordination and billing.
- Handling customer complaints and situations.
- Deliver customer service goals and meet established key indicator goals and objectives.
- Graduates with minimum 1 year of front office experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and across UAE.
- Age Limit – 32 years
- Arabic Speaking would be an added advantage.
Inviting applications from Staff Nurses for Aster and Access Clinics.
The posting will be in the outpatient departments of Aster & Access Clinics.
Also share resumes to [email protected]
Staff Nurses with MOH/DHA license and 2-8 years of experience.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Flexible and willing to work in split shifts.