Americana Jobs & Careers in Dubai 2019. Kuwait Food Company jobs. Americana Group is one of the region’s leading manufacturers and marketers of a wide range of quality food products for consumers in the region and beyond. The group’s leading brands, including California Garden, Farm Frites, Koki and Americana Meat, are household favorites and have become market leaders. The group employs 45,000 people from more than 21 nationalities. Founded in 1964, Americana Group is a publicly traded group of companies based in the Middle East and North Africa region, operating restaurants and manufacturing and marketing consumer foods. Americana Group is the region’s largest restaurant group and franchise operator, leading the Quick Service, Casual Dining and Fine Dining restaurants categories, with more than 1,200 restaurants across 14 countries.
• Company/Organization: Americana
• Job Location: U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & Kuwait
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
- Minimum University Degree, ideally postgrad qualification from an accredited business field.
- Ideally, five years of accumulated exposure in the QSR field as an Area Manager (two years’ experience can potentially be considered)
- Strong knowledge of QSR.
- Reasonably well versed in MS Office.
- Fluent in English (ability to discourse in Arabic being an add on advantage)
- Willing to travel as necessary
- A good communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Other Essentials of the role:
· You will be reporting to the Operations Director’
- Monitor the effectiveness of restaurants operations through KPIs and provide constructive feedback & support.
- Support the implementation of the marketing plan.
- Support new products launch.
· Acquire thorough knowledge of Americana performance metrics, product specification and management systems
Senior Human Resources Associate
Responsibilities / Accountabilities and Performance Standards
Statement of Understanding
Role Description though comprehensive is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the incumbent will perform other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other executives when necessary. Americana reserves the right to change responsibilities andaccountabilities as needed. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
· Supervise the ground tactical implementation of the HR initiatives within guidelines to meet Local Business / legislative needs
· Collect and report the local staffing levels and assist with the annual manpower planning
· Ensure that all planned training activities are efficiently executed
· Conduct business skills programs i.e. sales forecast, labour scheduling, ordering system and RBP.
· Support in-store training system by visiting the restaurant in his area of responsibility and communicate results with the Ops leaders.
· Responsible for technical and managerial skills training of the newly hired management members to enhance their expertise, skills and performance.
· Responsible for conducting the DC orientation.
· Responsible for training restaurants and module trainers’ certification twice a year.
· Responsible for providing DC modules to all learners
· Counsel employees and store managers about the organization’s training programs and policies and arrange employees’ participation in internal and external training, so that organization is training resources are allocated efficiently.
· Responsible for the efficient distribution of Americana Performance Management forms in his restaurants.
· To ensure that training prerequisites are completed before staff promotion
· Compile handbooks, manuals, guides, modules and other materials to ensure that training programs are delivered with the high-quality resource.
· To be updated and innovative to ensure that the organization’s training and development activities remain current and relative
· Cascade the company’s vision, mission, and values to the employees in his area of responsibility.
· Implement Americana R&R programs effectively to enhance HWWT principles.
· Communication involvement:
· Staff magazine/publications
· HRD Department meeting
· Communicate employees suggestions/complaints
· Plan and schedule communication meetings
· Communicate the communication meeting results with all concerned parties (up to chain manager)
· Follow up on the communication meetings action plan
· Support WCO challenge competition.
· Provide the needed training before new product Launch
· IT Skills: EtWeb- HRIS- Oracle- business objectives -Learning Zone – GES access
· Advises line supervisors on how to address Grievance and Corrective Action at a country level, Intervene when required and escalate appropriate issues to the Local HR Manager
· Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
· Provides guidance to supervisors when dealing with attendance and absence issues
· Assist with the operational recruitment depending on local labour legislation
· Ensure and report on the adherence to HR guidelines and principles
· Researching, analysing, preparing, and presenting hiring statistics
· Compiling new hire, employee, and absentee reports (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly)
· Compiling and verifying data related to premiums, claims, costs, and profit sharing
· Processing and maintaining all status reports and pay changes
· Coordinating all employee incentive programs
· Participating in annual recruiting budget and ensuring adherence to the budget throughout the year
Talent & Value (people)
· Coordinate conducting Assessments and TNA
· Supervise the implementation of planned Learning and Development Activities
Customer Satisfaction (internal and external)
· Ensuring employee requests and questions are answered
· Ensure satisfactory delivery and Quality of Service to local employees
· Supports Local HR Manager in maintaining a healthy and cooperative relation with the local employees
Academic & trades qualifications
· University degree
Experience, Skills and abilities
Essential / Desirable experience
· Minimum 3-years’ experience in the field and preferably 1 of them in a supervisory position
· Operations/Restaurant Management experience is a strong asset
Skills and Abilities
· Language Skills: Fluent Arabic and Good English (Oral/Written)
· IT Skills: Excellent MS Office
· Stress Management
· Learning & Development
· Influential Skills
· Driving Execution
· Delegation & Empowerment
Relationships (internal and External Interfaces)
· Local HR Manager
· Local operation teams
· Record management service
· Learning and performance service
· Recruitment service
· Payroll service