Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 4300 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
- Coordinate in issuing safety objectives and targets for the project and set up systematic management procedure.
- Cater to the safety requirements for the future operation of the new site as per company policy to avoid additional costs at later stage.
- Ensure that no restricted or prohibited substances are used at the construction site.
- Be the interface with governmental organizations for reporting, permits, approvals, etc.
- Coordinate with HSE manager in issuing the safety regulations for construction site and contractors/suppliers working on site, disciplinary rules and penalties in case of violation of the safety rules and regulations.
- Identify safety indicators and update them in dashboard, report in due time to the project team and to company management.
- Communicate safety policy and information on new site, promote safety marking and signs, display signs and boards with policy, objectives, indicators, action plan in progress, etc. and update them continuously.
- Ensure strict compliance to legal and local regulations.
- Diploma in Health and Safety from a recognised university
- NEBOSH Certification
- Any technical engineering background will be preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 5 year of relevant experience in the industry
At ARG, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
- Providing service to Retail and Commercial customers as per established Al Rostamani International Exchange standards.
- Achieving minimum ‘Wait’ time and ‘Serve’ time and aim for reducing the TAT.
- Leading customers to relevant department/persons for Query Resolutions, Special Deals and other such activities.
- Handling Foreign Currency, Remittances, and other customer transactions as assigned by the Branch Management, with zero defects.
- Exercising due diligence in processes related to customer transactions to ensure risk mitigation and adherence to relevant AML procedures and KYC initiatives.
- Graduate or equivalent in any related field
- 2 years of prior experience as a Cashier/Teller;
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and operations;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer service oriented;
- Previous exposure to large volume of cash handling is an added advantage.