Al Rostamani Careers & Jobs 2019: The Al Rostamani Group is one of the largest and oldest business conglomerates in the United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1957 with the late Mr. Abdullah Hassan Al Rostamani as Chairman, the group has grown steadfastly and conscientiously over the last 50 years with the guiding principles of commitment, care and vision with a genuine concern for the community. Al Rostamani Group’s mission is to be recognized as a leading successful regional conglomerate with diverse commercial interests and core competencies in select sectors.
- Coordinate in issuing safety objectives and targets for the project and set up systematic management procedure.
- Cater to the safety requirements for the future operation of the new site as per company policy to avoid additional costs at later stage.
- Ensure that no restricted or prohibited substances are used at the construction site.
- Be the interface with governmental organizations for reporting, permits, approvals, etc.
- Coordinate with HSE manager in issuing the safety regulations for construction site and contractors/suppliers working on site, disciplinary rules and penalties in case of violation of the safety rules and regulations.
- Identify safety indicators and update them in dashboard, report in due time to the project team and to company management.
- Communicate safety policy and information on new site, promote safety marking and signs, display signs and boards with policy, objectives, indicators, action plan in progress, etc. and update them continuously.
- Ensure strict compliance to legal and local regulations.
- Diploma in Health and Safety from a recognised university
- NEBOSH Certification
- Any technical engineering background will be preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 5 year of relevant experience in the industry
At ARG, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
- Providing service to Retail and Commercial customers as per established Al Rostamani International Exchange standards.
- Achieving minimum ‘Wait’ time and ‘Serve’ time and aim for reducing the TAT.
- Leading customers to relevant department/persons for Query Resolutions, Special Deals and other such activities.
- Handling Foreign Currency, Remittances, and other customer transactions as assigned by the Branch Management, with zero defects.
- Exercising due diligence in processes related to customer transactions to ensure risk mitigation and adherence to relevant AML procedures and KYC initiatives.
- Graduate or equivalent in any related field
- 2 years of prior experience as a Cashier/Teller;
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and operations;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer service oriented;
- Previous exposure to large volume of cash handling is an added advantage.