Al Masaood Oil & Gas Jobs Careers Abu Dhabi 2020. Founded in 1971, Al Masaood Oil & Gas is one of the first established oil and gas suppliers and contractors in the United Arab Emirates. With over 45 years of expertise in both upstream and downstream operations and a workforce of over 850 headcounts, Al Masaood Oil & Gas provides advanced petroleum services and supplies throughout the UAE, the Middle East, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the company has subsidiaries in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Algeria and Cyprus, in addition to a sales network extension in Egypt, Lebanon, Greece and Montenegro through its foreign affiliate ventures. Beside its core line of petroleum services, Al Masaood Oil & Gas is commonly known as one of the key local sponsors, agents and strategic partners of multinational contractors and manufacturers operating within the energy industry in the UAE. Al Masaood Oil & Gas is an autonomous member of Al Masaood Group.
• Company/Organization: Al Masaood Oil & Gas
• Job Location: UAE & Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Marketing & Customer Service Executive
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
Duties & Responsibilities: –
· Developing and executing digital and social media marketing strategies in accordance to brand’s standards and corporate activities (services and products).
· Developing and implementing product launches, promotional campaigns, events and exhibitions.
· Ensuring that all marketing communications are consistent with principal’s brand guidelines.
· Liaising and maintaining strong relationship with principals’ marketing team for project/events.
· Updating marketing collaterals such as company profile, brochure, presentations, using MS Office and Adobe Illustrator on regular basis.
· Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing communication reports with KPIs (digital marketing, events, promotional campaigns, sponsorships, etc.).
· Monitoring marketing expenses with related budgets and ROI.
· Maintaining and updating customer database from daily enquiries and announced projects.
· Liaising with suppliers for outsourced activities for project supervision and administrative requirements internally (Procurement, Finance, PR) and externally for tendering and execution.
· Assisting the Marketing & CR Manager in arranging and preparing meeting schedule with customers though cold-calls and emails.
· Preparing after meeting reports using customer satisfaction surveys and Key Performance Indicators for evaluation and improvement.
· Meeting with customers along with Marketing & CR Manager upon requirement.
· Bachelor’s Degree / Equivalent
· Fluent in Arabic & English
· Microsoft Office
· Excellent in PowerPoint & Excel
- Marketing & Customer service Manager
Responsibilities for Service Technician
- Install new products, and test them to ensure they are working correctly
- Educating the client on how to use and maintain their device
- Perform maintenance and provide customer support
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them
- Order parts needed for repairs if needed
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Install Batteries
- visit customers and now UAE locations & Roads
Qualifications for Service Technician
- driver’s license Manual Driving license , Able to Driver Van
- Ability to install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills
- Working knowledge of the equipment needed for the job
- Ability to work independently without much supervision
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces
- Ability to effectively manage time
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Relevant Degree