Al Ghurair careers & Jobs: Al Ghurair Investment is a diversified industrial group with a presence in more than 20 countries on four continents. Our core focus is on Foods, Construction, Resources and Properties with additional sector participation in Retail, Printing, Energy and Education. Whichever career path presents itself, you will be joining one of the largest diversified industrial groups in the Middle East; one built on the time-honored values of honesty, integrity and respect. Whatever your qualifications now, or the skills you will later develop, these core values you must share with us from the very outset. We believe that good work is more likely to be achieved in a good working environment and that the wellbeing and performance of team members cannot be separated from each other.
Head Of Procurement
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Degree qualified
- CIPS preferred
- 15 years post grad experience; minimum 5 years in a leadership role within Construction/ MEP & Facilities Management sectors
- Technical knowledge of best procurement practices
- Exposure to both bidding and tendering processes; including e-bidding
- Exposure to detailed cost analysis and bids normalization
- Experience of working with P2P technology such as SAP/Oracle
- Expertise in improving ERP systems functionalities to implement procurement process integrating all business facets.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office suites including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in law.
- Well versed in computer -word-power point-excel.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure and solve problems.
- Good Knowledge of real estate property law, laws of contracts, construction contracts laws and labor law.
Analytical & Problem Solving
Customer Service Orientation
Years of Experience Min: 2
Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
Nationality Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma