Al Ghurair Dubai Jobs: Al Ghurair is one of the largest diversified conglomerates in the Middle East. The enterprise continues to build on its 60-year legacy founded on a solid commitment to excellence, trust, and responsibility. Guided by a single ideal, it facilitates and meets vital human needs. Al Ghurair businesses span sectors, including, Foods, Resources, Properties, Construction, Energy, Education, Retail, International Exchange and Printing and Publishing.
Head Of Procurement
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Degree qualified
- CIPS preferred
- 15 years post grad experience; minimum 5 years in a leadership role within Construction/ MEP & Facilities Management sectors
- Technical knowledge of best procurement practices
- Exposure to both bidding and tendering processes; including e-bidding
- Exposure to detailed cost analysis and bids normalization
- Experience of working with P2P technology such as SAP/Oracle
- Expertise in improving ERP systems functionalities to implement procurement process integrating all business facets.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office suites including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in law.
- Well versed in computer -word-power point-excel.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure and solve problems.
- Good Knowledge of real estate property law, laws of contracts, construction contracts laws and labor law.
Analytical & Problem Solving
Customer Service Orientation
Years of Experience Min: 2
Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
Nationality Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma