Abu Dhabi Terminals Careers: Abu Dhabi Terminals (ADT) manages and operates Khalifa Port Container Terminal, the region’s first semi-automated and one of the most technologically advanced terminals in the world, which was officially inaugurated on 12/12/12. ADT is a Private Joint Stock Company (PJSC) owned by Abu Dhabi Ports, Mubadala and Mubadala Infrastructure Partners. ADT gives its customers access to one of the world’s fastest growing markets through operational excellence and a world-class port infrastructure. The Khalifa Port Container Terminal can accommodate the largest container vessels serving world trade. Its diverse portfolio of services and tailor-made logistic solutions for customers, allows the company to remain committed to continuously serving both the Abu Dhabi and wider UAE for markets, ensuring competitiveness for UAE based companies.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Accounting related field.
· Any Finance professional certification (CMA, CA, CPA, ACCA)
· Requires at least 7 plus years of experience in finance / accounts
· Experience in finance role specialising in tax.
· Requires advanced understanding of accounting principles and transactions
· Requires good analytical and report writing skills
· Proficient in accounting principles and practices.
· Knowledge of supervisory methods and practices.
· Ability to make independent decisions in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
· Report writing skills
· Ability to communicate in English (Speaking/Reading)
· Any additional languages would be deemed an advantage.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, or any related field.
· CPA, CIA (or similar) qualification is preferred but not a must
· at least 2 years’ experience
· Ability to write in a clear concise manner and to communicate effectively in English is mandatory.
· Arabic is a must