ADNH Compass Careers & Jobs 2020. ADNH Compass operates in the Middle East as a partnership between Abu Dhabi National Hotels and Compass Group PLC. Compass Group is the world’s leading provider of food and support services, renowned for our great people, great service and great results. We are a FTSE top 30 company operating in over 50 countries, we employ over 500,000 people and serve over 4 billion meals a year. Compass Group is a truly global organisation generating revenues in excess of £17 billion last year.
• Company/Organization: Abu Dhabi National Hotels Compass
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available Job Vacancies in ADNH Compass
GROSS SALARY – AED 8000
ADDITIONAL NOTE – HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare schedules and routes for service personnel
- Regularly inspect facilities and audit inventory, supplies and equipment
- Facilitate budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made
- Participate in the development of staff, ensure training is conducted and suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with local, national, and federal regulations, such as, HAAD, DHA, DOH and JCI
- Act as liaison between company, customers, clients, employees, and subcontractors
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of experience as a manger in the Housekeeping/EVS in Hospital or Healthcare facilities that is JCI accredited
- Must be able to understand the requirements within EVS environments as they relate to service, training, employees and customer interface
- Able to implement a knowledge based learning system in this environment is critical
- Experience in a management role
- Bilingual (English / Arabic / Hindi) is a preference but English to graduate level required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Hold driving license and is flexible on working hours
Business Development Manager
Gross Salary – AED 23000 to AED 25000
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities
- To facilitate and support the growth of the business by generating pipeline opportunities to achieve the sales and gross profit targets for the ADNH Compass business and converting pipeline opportunities into successful sales bids.
- Target top 50 territory prospects regularly, network with the business community and other ADNH Compass sellers, build and maintain pipeline opportunities, convert sales tenders to actual sales, achieve individual targets in the financial year.
- Ensure high quality, creative and innovative tender documentation is submitted to clients.
- Develop creative and innovative proposals and presentations, using appropriate resources, ensure that presenters from the business are fully briefed and that the presentations are co-ordinated, professional and focussed.
- Use of PowerPoint technology to create professional presentations.
- Keep abreast of market trends, gather competitor information, share best practice, conduct own market research on territory, and make effective use of telesales to create first appointments.
- Support the Operators in re-tender bids where required, offer creative and innovative ideas to support the process, and become involved in activity to grow the business through added-value sales e.g. branded solutions.
- Highlight mobilization expertise, and post-sales support activity, fully brief mobilization team on all aspects of the contract terms and conditions.
- Keep in contact with clients and conduct 3, 6 and 12-month business reviews after mobilization.
- Motivate operators and self to achieve sales targets, contribute to team targets and sponsor team approach to winning business and re-tenders. Identify personal development activities and be supportive of development opportunities.
- Develop Unit Managers to support the Sales process.
- Communicate with operators and keep fully informed of progress.
- Understand and adhere to company standard on hygiene health and safety compliance within tenders including risk assessments, certification, audits, manuals, training and updates and use to demonstrate added value to sales.
- Negotiate ADNH Compass contractual terms, ensure contract details are understood and accepted by clients and operations, negotiate and secure signature on contract prior to completion of the sale, identify economic buyer early on in sales process to avoid wasted sales time, ensure relevant authorization from operations and commercial departments on all sales tenders, promote client investment and develop business case for company investment where appropriate. Ensure contracts are profitable.
- Deliver contracts that allow for growth in profit opportunities and ensure that service level agreements are agreed and understood by all parties.
- Ensure any Capex expenditure request are completed accurately and authorized.
- No hidden negative financial impacts on contracts sold.
- Enter all relevant details on, and keep up to date, the Ideal CRM sales database according to your territory and sales activity, ensure sales reports are presented accurately, and ensure contact details are included for all appointments.
- Strong influencing and communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen – ability to manage profitable contracts and implement corrective measures for loss making contracts.
- Ability to follow up and escalate challenging collections to the relevant operations heads.
- UAE driving license
Education / Technical / Specialist / Job Related Qualifications
- Sales experience
- Good understanding of Operations
- Highly literate and numerate
- IT and computer literate (competent in all Microsoft packages)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at senior management / executive level
- Proposing and gaining agreement for tender submissions that cover the needs and expectations of all internal and external stakeholders
- Operations experience
- Private and public sector experience
- Can Do – Finds new/quicker ways of meeting goals, shows conviction in own judgment and decisions and responds quickly under pressure.
- Share Success – Delegates tasks to develop others.
- Passion for Quality – Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer service problems, consistently sets demanding performance expectations and sets priorities to maximize benefits.
- Win through Teamwork – Pursues friendly relationships with colleagues, shares own knowledge and insight and displays a high level of energy and commitment to the organization.
- Embrace Diversity – Listens to others and values their contributions, receptive to new and builds on ideas and acts in ethical and socially responsible manner.
- Takes Responsibility – Uses the right influencing techniques to gain the necessary commitment and support from others, both internally and externally.