Let’s explore here the latest Abu Dhabi National Hotels Careers. Here we are sharing with you the latest ADNH Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Apply for Abu Dhabi National Hotels job vacancies from the below list which we have updated on our website.
Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) was founded in 1976 as a hotel owner and asset manager and has evolved into a hospitality group that encompasses hotels, restaurants, destination management services, catering and transportation. ADNH has also developed an operator division, managing a portfolio of hotels and hotel apartments in prime city locations under the umbrella of Al Diar Hotels brand.
Abu Dhabi National Hotels Jobs 2021
Abu Dhabi National Hotels looking for talented candidates to fill their various job vacancies in Abu Dhabi. The group’s restaurants division is represented by the collection of innovative food and beverage concepts under the umbrella of the Venetian Village, wherein franchises of internationally acclaimed restaurant brands are operated in an exclusive setting within the grounds of The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal.
Under its Hotels Division, ADNH owns some of the most reputable and recognizable hotels in the Emirate and beyond: The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal; Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas; Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort; Le Meridien Abu Dhabi; Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort Al Ain; Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort Abu Dhabi, Corniche; Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach; Address Boulevard; Address Dubai Mall; Address Dubai Marina; Vida Downtown and Manzil Downtown.
ADNH Job Vacancy Details
• Company/Organization: Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH)
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
Abu Dhabi National Hotels Current Vacancies
To control and Develop group finance function, ensure long term strategic planning, control over over all Capital Expenditure at Corporate and unit level with cash out flow management. Accounting & Reporting for Budget/Cash Flow and Cash Management Reviewing and controlling the furniture fixture and equipment budget as compared to actual. Reporting of monthly and quarterly MIS .Ensure that effective internal control system (ICS) is implemented. Mentoring, directing, motivating, supervising and monitoring all members of the allocated team to ensure high performance levels are attained. Overall control over Capital Expenditure functions ensuring that payments are made as per contracts and reconciliation with contractor is done.
Qualification and Experience
Commerce Graduate with Qualified professional (CA/CPA/CIA/CFE) with at least 15-20 years of experience. Out of which 7-10 years experience in Hospitality Industry.
Cluster Human Resources Coordinator
They are looking to employ a Cluster HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR Coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
Cluster HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Handle employees vacation tickets and medical insurance
Cluster Snr. Sales Manager Leisure
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling leisure sales opportunities across 4 properties of Abu Dhabi National Hotels: Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi Corniche, Sheraton Abu Dhabi, Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, Radisson Blu Al Ain. Ensures business is turned over properly across all cluster hotels and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Develops and delivers leisure strategy as per overall budget objectives. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals. Previous leisure experience in UAE is mandatory.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
· Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
· Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
· Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
· Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to leisure segment.
Managing Sales Activities
· Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
· Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
· Follow company and department policies and procedures
· Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
· Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
· Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
· Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
· Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
· Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution
How to Apply for Abu Dhabi National Hotels Careers?
Please apply for ADNH careers Abu Dhabi from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Abu Dhabi National Hotels Careers site.
Apply for more jobs 👇
- Al Adil Career Dubai | Al Adil Supermarket Jobs UAE 2021
- Sheraton Hotels Careers | UAE-Saudi Arabia-Qatar-Oman-USA 2021
- IKEA Careers Dubai | UAE | Qatar | Egypt | Oman 2021 | Latest Jobs
- Rosewood Hotels Careers 2021 | UAE-Qatar-Canada-USA-KSA
- Transmed Jobs 2021 | UAE-Saudi Arabia-Lebanon-Côte d’Ivoire