ADGM Abu Dhabi Jobs & Careers 2020. Abu Dhabi Global Market is a key pillar of Abu Dhabi’s Economic Vision, acting as a catalyst for the growth of its dynamic financial services sector in the UAE. At the heart of Abu Dhabi Global Market is a premise of long-term partnership and collaboration – locally, regionally and internationally. Central to this is a confidence which is born out of ambition rather than necessity. This blueprint of exchange between the UAE and the world beyond promises to grow in the future as this country becomes an even greater influential hub for global commerce.
• Company/Organization: Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Manager – Monitoring (Economic Substance)
• Support in the development and delivery of the RA economic substance monitoring strategy and framework.
• Manage the structured and consistent execution of the economic substance monitoring framework, including to identify, assess, report on and respond to ADGM firms subject to the UAE’s Economic Substance Regulations.
• Implement a risk based approach to monitoring economic substance requirements.
• Carry out monitoring activities, including outreach, education, desk based reviews and on-site asessments.
• Collect, collate, review, assess and log annual notifications and economic substance returns from ADGM firms.
• Set, track and follow up on reminders to firms related to filings, correcting non-compliance, fines and other M&E operations.
• Deliver appropriate and timely monitoring assessments and recommendations to the Section Head, Monitoring.
• Work closely with the RA Enforcement Section on matters that may require regulatory action concerning economic substance non-compliance.
• Work closely with the Financial Services Regulatory Authority concerning financial services firms subject to economic substance requirements.
• Assist in managing relationships with external stakeholders, including other regulatory authorities and any other relevant stakeholders;
• Continuously review and where appropriate, improve the internal processes and procedures of M&E.
• Support the design and delivery of new and on-going M&E projects.
Information Security related
• Understand, adopt, adhere and practice responsibilities or controls as per ADGM Information Security policy and as per best practices explained in the induction and awareness sessions.
• Confidentiality, Integrity and availability of the ADGM Information shall be maintained at all times i.e. within as well as outside ADGM.
• A Bachelor degree in a accounting, financial, business, legal or related field.
• A minimum 8-10 years’ post graduate experience in tax consultancy (preferrably, experience with BEPS requirements).
• Understanding of the public interest role of regulatory bodies.
• Knowledge of regulatory / supervisory policies and frameworks.
• Knowledge in firm risk assessment and identifying required action.
• Analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to make sound decisions, based on good judgement, analysis and evidence that are well documented.
• Internal and external stakeholder management skills.
Senior Manager – Business Performance Management
· Bachelor Degree holder in any management discipline
· Certified in a leading project management disciplines such as Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or equivalent
· 6 to 8 years of experience in similar capacity
· Excellent knowledge in managing ADGM programs and initiatives
· Excellent knowledge in aligning strategic programs/initiatives with strategic plans
· Expert in PMI model or other equivalent project management methodology
· Experience working with project planning and project management applications, such as MsProject, Primavera, or related tool
Excellent in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoints.
Notice: gulfjobcareers.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, gulfjobcareers.com is not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.