Abu Dhabi Coop Jobs & Careers in Abu Dhabi. Founded in 1980, Abu Dhabi Cooperative Society is one of the leading retail firms in the UAE. With a growing workforce of over 2500 employees, Abu Dhabi Cooperative Society has grown from strength to strength to achieve the status of market leader across the industries and sectors that it operates in. Abu Dhabi Coop is primarily in the business of hypermarkets, supermarkets, shopping malls, retail parks, large concept chain stores, franchise operations, retail property management, real estate and investments. A joint stockholding company, the Abu Dhabi Coop is the flagship of consumer cooperatives union governed by the ‘Ministry of Labor & Social Affairs.
• Company/Organization: Abu Dhabi Coop
• Job Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Customer Support Executive
The Customer Support Executive will proactively engage with customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the Marketing & Ecommerce Department.
- Monitor methods/processes for order management and flow to ensure orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Develop strong understanding of ADCOOPS Ecommerce platform
- Processes manual orders and administers electronic orders when necessary.
- Maintain superior customer experience for e-commerce channel.
- Assist customers via phone, email and chat regarding placing orders, order confirmation, product/promotion questions, shipping status, returns, etc. with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Assist customers with product selection, answers basic questions, and suggests various product options that are available.
- Assist with warehouse fulfillment center to ensure smooth order process
- Address customer complaints by researching, responding, and following up with customers in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with line manager as well as warehouse staff for most efficient processing of daily orders.
- Generate credit memo and credit/exchange processing.
- Judge when specific issues require additional assistance or should be elevated to management. Promptly informs supervisor of customer complaints for resolution.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 5 years of Start-up or ecommerce experience
- Experienced with Order Management and Data Entry
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of phone calls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert level knowledge in Microsoft suites
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills Detail oriented; strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain and build effective relationships with team members and cross functionally with other members of the organization
Soft Services Supervisor
The Soft Services Supervisor will ensure effective and efficient services of Cleaning, Pest Control, Landscaping and Security Staff.
- Supervise the daily activities of team and service providers. Ensure optimal use of manpower and resources including sub-contractors and their staff.
- Prepare and submit quotations and estimates. Liaise with Facilities Manager to ensure accuracy of quotations and estimates for additional cleaning, pest control, landscaping and security works.
- Respond in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and requests.
- Report to Facilities Manager on work progress and issues on a daily basis.
- Compile daily inspection checklist to monitor standard of work and completion to the
- Coordinate with other teams ensuring satisfactory completion of all work requests.
- Be flexible to work in shift patterns as and when required. Flexible availability for 24/7 roster standby duties and emergency call outs.
- Handle administration and clerical responsibilities as required by job.
- Display a sound knowledge of all soft service activities.
- Immediately notify the Facilities Manager of any safety issues or concerns.
- Maintain a safe place of work Health and Safety policies and practices are essential to this role and are a condition of employment.
- Provide progress reports on allocated work orders, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Strong customer service focus.
- Good understanding of BICSc
- Technical Leadership and understanding
- Strong organizational and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments andprojects simulta eously.
- Must hold a valid UAE driving license
Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Proven at least 5 years experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail