TALEX UAE Jobs: Taweelah Aluminium Extrusion Company LLC (TALEX) is the Middle East’s most advanced aluminium extrusion plant. TALEX is located in Abu Dhabi’s Khalifa Industrial Zone (KIZAD) .TALEX is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi’s SENAAT and the Al Ghurair Group’s Gulf Extrusions , who bring industrial manufacturing expertise and a global sales network to our enterprise. TALEX’s vertically integrated production process links liquid primary metal to state-of-the-art precision engineering and on to export markets in the Gulf and around the world, via KIZAD’s Khalifa Port. From our purpose-built factory, We aim to provide opportunities for ambitious and driven employees seeking to build their careers at every level. We also have a strong focus on growing opportunities for talented UAE nationals, an important part of Abu Dhabi’s Economic Vision 2030.
We run a number of training and development programmes for our employees, both on-the-job and off-site. The enhancement of their skills and the opportunity to advance their careers adds value to our organisation.
Logistic Export Coordinator
• 3 – 5 yrs experience in Export within European market.
• Preference will be for those handling Aluminum products & Extrusion
Languages (German or Arabic is added advantage)
• Experience of minimum 3-4 years is required for this position in Logistic (Export to EUROPE ).
The position is based at the Abu Dhabi (Port Khalifa)
• Up to date with all the rules and regulations of both the origin (UAE; Abu Dhabi and Dubai ) as
well as destination countries to ( mainly EUROPE – USA – Australia – India)Good understanding of the Intercoms and its abiding roles to minimize cost incurred by suppliers
• To support Export activities in order to ensure that all regulatory requirements met.
Daily Export Control Operations
• Update information on movements on equipment s, material, and substances, import/re-export,
between company and its branch and warehouse
• Develop weekly and monthly reports on quantities (KG), destination (from/to), receiving/shipping
• Should follow ISO & HSE policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to
ensure Support completion of monthly reconciliation in time with Dubai Customs for all Road /
Sea/Air movements and submitting the documents to higher management. .
Preparation and sending of documents.
• Analyze process flow to identify process improvement opportunities
• Negotiating rates with shipping lines, LCL freight operators, transporting agents, clearing agents
for payment term, lead-time, terms/conditions, etc
• To ensure proper and smooth operations, incoming and outgoing system through computerized
systems (ERP system) ORACLE is preferred.
• Provide assistance and support to internal departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance,
Operations representatives relating to order processing.
• Strong knowledge in Warehousing & Distribution (3PL SPEICIFCALY ) , this include the ability to
manage local and outside through strong operational skills
• Inventory knowledge ( not on store level ) but on the level of understanding basics of inventory
• Bachelor / Diploma in relevant specialisation
• Rlevant Training / certification would be added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
• Knowledge of writing CNC programs with and without utilizing programming software.
• Knowledge in handling AutoCAD software.
• Knowledge on handling CNC machine tool.
• Knowledge on reading and interpreting measuring equipment.
• Familiar with geometrical tolerances.
• Ability to understand machining processes.
• To wear the safety PPE and follow HSE rules is mandatory. The violation of HSE rules can cause hard consequencies.
• All of the company rules and internal policies must be followed.
• All of the activities must be made according to ISO9001 requirements
• He is in charge of testing raw materials. He follows a certain set of tests to identify the strength and durability of the materials to be used in production of fabricated products. He may also devise and develop quality standards for future projects and for reference of other staff in the organization.
• To have an excellent knowledge of CNC machine.
• Selection of correct tooling according to customer’s technical drawings & parameters to reduce machining time. Cost estimation of tools and cost estimation of productivity data
• Demonstrate full commitment to all produced CNC programs are in compliance with quality
• Responsible to write & create CNC programs and method sheets for machine shop before the
machining operation’s getting started.
• To make sure the produced CNC programs are proved and optimized by utilizing programming software.
• To monitor machining times and optimize it from time to time by implementing new machining technique’s and methods.
• To write and maintain the proven CNC program database at all time with matching the revisions of programs against the engineering technical drawings.
• To maintain the jigs and fixtures design database with drawings and revision levels.
• Demonstrate a full commitment to work closely with operators and machine shop supervisors.
• Actively participate in Safety at all times.
• He has to identify the estimated cost and specify the final requirements (labor and materials) for a project.
• He has to develop and implement a schedule that allows the team to execute all the tasks within a specified timeline. Target and deadlines are met to achieve the orders.
• Engineering Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or machining discipline.
SAP ERP Functional Consultant
• 3– 5 years in SAP ERP Applications as Functional Consultant either in Finance or in Supply Chain Knowledge/Skills
• Strong IT skills
• Domain expertise in the area of Finance OR Supply Chain
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Excellent team work skills
• Strong analytical skills
• To complement our IT team with an experienced and skilled SAP ERP Consultant to assist in the implementation of S/4Hana
• Coordinate all Functional tasks of the implementation project
• Review all project documents
• Assist in all phases of the project (Blue Print, CRP, Training, UAT, Go-live and Post Go-Live support)
• Act as the first line of support for SAP ERP issues related to Financials, Purchasing or Inventory
• FICO /Sales & Distribution / Supply Chain/Manufacturing & quality Management/ Project development and product master.
• Work closely with the business owners/users to get the actual requirements and deliver the same
• Prepare the functional documents where ever it is required
• Provide the functional solutions
• Deliver the requirements in co-ordination with the third party vendors
• Maintain the proper documents as per company policy
• Comply with the Security and Governance/Risk/Compliance procedures of the company
• Conduct user training sessions
• Provide the support to the end users
• Use the company support system to log and track support issues
• Interact with the technical team to build the custom reports and other customized objects.
• Coordinate with the DBA team to manage the User Life Cycle
• Coordinate the requests from internal and external Auditors
• Submit daily time sheets as required by the Management
• Graduate in Engineering, Computer Science/IT, or Business/Finance