Position: Business Development Officers (BDO) ref code: 121215BDO
The BDO is expected to have a broad and comprehensive knowledge of all matters related to bidding, proposal preparation, negotiation, technology, current trend, and strategy planning with an eye towards identifying new sales prospects and driving business growth and requirement gathering from clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, andweb site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- He / She should be able to work independently.
Minimum Job Requirements
Graduation with 7 years experience / MBA with 3-5 years of experience in marketing and business development.
Please send your resume to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference code in the subject line