DANWAY, the proud engineering arm of Al-Nowais Investments, was founded in 1976. Since then, DANWAY has outgrown its modest beginnings to become a multi-divisional corporation representing more than one hundred world-renowned leaders in the fields of electro-mechanical and instrumentation equipment supply and service – all constituting notable areas of excellence adorning its crown. Danway’s operations in the United Arab Emirates started in 1976. Danway made its market entry in the field of Generator hire and service, representing Dawson Keith – U.K., a leader in the manufacture of diesel generators. Danway is always looking for smiling, intelligent, free-thinking, and driven individuals at all levels. If you are looking for a fresh challenge or the chance to make a greater impact, Danway invites you to check out its current job postings and apply for a position that suits your profile.
A result-oriented with experience in sales & marketing profession with engineering background and experience in Construction industry.
Extensive experience in Generating enquiries, dealing with local/overseas suppliers, Clients, Consultants, Main Contractors, Estimation, Drawing reviews & preparation of Proposal drawings/sketches, Techno-Commercial submissions, obtaining appointments and Finalizing orders/deals.
Effective, personable team player to handle customer questions and objections.
Ensuring compliance to quality standards & maintaining all related documents of organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Generation & Analysis of Enquiries/Tender Documents.
Interact with appropriate resources to refine scope and concepts of Enquiries/Tender Documents.
Prequalification of products/vendors with major clients, consultants and contractors.
Site Visit, Drawing reviews/preparation of proposal drawings, Estimation and Preparation of Techno-Commercial offer.
Selection of optimum and feasible systems/equipment as per the project requirement.
Preparation of technical submittals and compliance statement with accordance to project specification & offered equipment.
Attending weekly sales meetings & reporting to the direct manager on daily basis.
Techno-commercial discussions with the client, consultant and contractors.
Negotiation and Finalization with the clients.
Preparation of Sales report on Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly basis.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Proven working experience as Sales Engineer in the similar industry.
- Valid UAE Driving License.
- Preferably Arabic Speaker
- Auto CAD Knowledge is required
- MS Office
- Strong-Communication Skills
Academic and Trade Qualification:
2 to 3 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing (BMU, Overhead/EOT cranes experience is an advantage)
- B.E/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- To prepare complete designs/shop drawings using Auto-cad (Any versions) (schedule, key elevation and detailed drawings for Architectural works such as: doors, windows, cladding, curtain walls, skylight, louvers, stainless steel/aluminum/galvanized rails and balustrades and all any designs for architectural works including fabrication orders, cutting list for production, work orders and as built drawings
- Quantity take-off on material orders for aluminum, glass and metal works used for doors, windows, cladding, curtain walls, skylight, louvers, stainless steel/aluminum/galvanized rails and balustrades and all any materials used for the project.
- To coordinate with the Project Engineer/Site supervisor for actual measurements on site for the preparation of the fabrication drawing and work orders to issue to the production.
- Assisting the Estimation department for any concept drawing or detail study of tender drawings.
- Technical Knowledge of facade and proficient in AUTOCAD
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent co-ordination skills
Academic and Trade Qualification
- Diploma in engineering or related technical field and 4 years of experience, or equivalent, required.
- UAE Driving License