Etihad Rail DB Jobs: Etihad Rail DB Operations LLC, the operating partner of Etihad Rail, is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Etihad Rail network. The establishment of Etihad Rail DB is in line with Etihad Rail’s intent – to introduce a UAE-based company that will enable knowledge transfer from international, experienced railway professionals, from DB and elsewhere, to a UAE National workforce, paving the way for Emiratis to be the leading railway professionals of the UAE. The company will operate the UAE’s national railway network, which is a key pillar of UAE Vision 2021 and Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, and in line with plans to diversify the economy and promote social development through a world-class transport infrastructure.
Responsible for the performance, reliability and safety of the rolling stock fleet. In conjunction with the Locomotive and Wagon Inspectors, evaluate maintenance processes, monitor and interrogate fault and failure data from the ERDB rolling stock fleet. Provide detailed analysis for the reliability of the rolling stock fleet, monitoring against relevant KPI’s.
- English as first language or advanced level of written and verbal skill
- Analytical skills for problem solving
- Multi skilled over a number of disciplines
- Ability to train technicians and pass on experience and knowledge
- Extensive knowledge in rolling stock maintenance
- Experience of working in fleet technical department or standards department
- Management or supervisory experience
- A good level of basic education
- Apprentice trained and/or relevant engineering qualifications
- Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant engineering specialism, or significant operational experience in a senior engineering role.
- Full driving license
- Ability to analyze, interpret and provide recommendations on engineering issues
- Experience in quality management, RAMS and asset management systems
- Extensive experience in writing engineering documentation (maintenance instructions, standards, Procedures, etc..)
- Extensive knowledge of engineering change and configuration control processes
- Working in harsh environments
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Very good planning skills
- Ability to work in a team and on an individual basis
- Good leadership skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good computer skills
Develop, implement, maintain, review and continually improve the application within the ERDB Infrastructure department, of the company OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management System.
· Educated to a high standard with academic safety achievements up to NEBOSH level or equivalent.
· OHSAS18001 internal auditor certifications are preferred.
· Proven technical experience of Infrastructure maintenance,
· Proven experience in the development and implementation of a standardized approach to occupational health and safety.
· Full Driving license required.
· At least 10 years’ experience in occupational health and safety management systems.
· Possession of previous international experience in the rail sector or similar is desirable.
· Experience in delivering safety objectives within a complex rail organization.
· Proven track record of effectively managing large and multinational teams of people.