Empost Jobs UAE: Empost, the UAE’s leading Courier organization with a global reach and ambitious plans for the future. We welcome applicants who are hardworking, talented and self-motivated. You’ll need to be an optimistic free-thinker, passionate and should be willing to use skills with dedication for the growth of the organization. Being a government company, we strongly encourage U.A.E. nationals to join us and develop their potential. As diverse as our wide range of services, we have various departments that offer different career paths, including Couriers, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Professionals, IT, Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
Learn more about some of the roles we frequently recruit for, by clicking on one of the categories below and be part of our team:
As the direct link with our customers, you have to have good grooming and personality. You have to build a strong relationship with our customers by making sure you deliver the tasks assigned efficiently and promptly.You will organize and complete the collection and delivery of the customers’ packages.
You have to be a holder of a valid UAE driving license, and have at least 2 years work experience in a Courier/Logistics or related organization.
Our Customer Service team is dedicated to provide customers the most reliable and efficient service. Our goal is to upgrade our service to meet the customer’s needs with the highest level of satisfaction.You will be interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about our products and services. Therefore you should be skilled with the following:
- Arabic and English speaking capability
- You also have to be a good listener, patient and kind in handling customers’ demands.
- You should be a problem solver with a great desire to help others.
- Previous call centre experience is not essential but is a great advantage; and it will help if you have enjoyed working in direct contact with customers.
Empost has a wide range of products and services to offer customers across every industry sector. The complexity of each service demands a talented and energized sales force.You will be responsible for the direct sale of company products and services to our customers within an assigned territory or industry segment; thus, responsible for business development and maintain existing customers. As a member of this team, you have to guide and assess customers professionally with their detailed business needs and making expert recommendations for the services.
You should have a minimum 3 years sales experience in a Courier or related industry.
- As a team leader, you will be responsible for managing your team by setting performance quality measures and standards. Customer satisfaction and service excellence depends on the way the people in your team perform. You need to be a genuine team leader, who can supervise all assigned work unit activities through subordinates to ensure a cohesive operational unit. Innovation and problem solving skills will be of great value.
- As a member of the team you will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to ensure effective and efficient management of the operations unit. Tasks include compiling and maintaining records of day to day business transactions.
In Empost, we aim at continuous development to our business nationally and internationally with the highest standards of quality and service by recruiting the best human power.
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com