Ducab Careers: Dubai Cable Company (Private) Ltd is a technologically advanced cable manufacturing company that was established in 1979 by the Government of Dubai as a joint venture with BICC Cables. Today, we are equally owned by the Governments of Abu Dhabi and Dubai supplying a range of high quality power cables and accessories to our customers across the world in 40 countries. Presently, with three cable manufacturing factories, a Copper Rod Plant, and PVC compounding facility across the emirates of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, we have a manufacturing capability of over 110,000 metal tonnes of high, medium and low voltage cables and wires per annum.
Ducab thrives on a mix of personalities and skills. We recruit people who are willing to see, think and act with vision, analytical reasoning, cultural empathy and innovative ideas.
- Sales Engineer : Candidates should have a Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably in Electrical) with a minimum of 3-5 years of selling experience preferably in a cable industry. Candidate must be highly presentable with advanced negotiation skills, excellent communication skills and report writing ability. Multilingual and Arabic speakers with experience in a similar role will be preferred.
- Manufacturing Engineer : Candidates should have a Bachelor degree in Engineering (or equivalent) with 3 years of experience or a diploma in engineering (or equivalent) with minimum of 6 years of experience in process/production/industrial engineering in manufacturing sector. Candidates must have good analytical skills and knowledge of statistical software like Minitab will be preferred. Candidates with Green Belt in Six Sigma and exposure to advanced level to Kaizen, process Re-engineering will have an added advantage. Fluency in English (both written and spoken) obligatory, multilingual is an advantage, Arabic preferred.
- Assistant Manager – Compensation and Benefits : Candidate should be a graduate in Human Resources or Finance with 5 to 7 years of progressive Human Resources experience primarily in the area of compensation. Candidates should be analytical and detail orientated with solid project management and problem solving skills and possess strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation. Candidates with HRIS working experience, preferably using SAP; and proficient in Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel and Power-Point will be preferred.
- Senior Officer – Performance Management and Policies (UAE Nationals only) : Candidates should have a Bachelor degree preferably with additional certifications in Human Resources. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Performance Management & HR Policies and should have designed or implemented Performance Management system. Candidates should have sound knowledge of UAE labour law and possess excellent communication and good presentation skills.
- Accounts Officer (Credit Control & Collections ) – UAE National : Candidate should have Bachelor degree in Accounts with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the Credit Control department of a large manufacturing concern. Candidates should have good communication skills (both verbal and written) with ability to interact independently with internal departments as well as external parties (customers, banks, insurers etc.)
- Purchasing Assistant – UAE Nationals : Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree or at least a Diploma certificate preferably in a related subject with 2-3 years of experience in procurement of materials in a manufacturing organisation. Candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English, abilities in other languages an advantage.
Interested candidates may apply online by clicking here.