Darwish Holding manages a portfolio of prominent companies that offer high-quality products and exceptional services to the people, businesses and the State of Qatar. Founded in the 1920s Darwish Holding swiftly expanded and now has diversified business interests across a spectrum of industries including consumer distribution, investment,retail, real estate, business services, and technology. Featuring 800 employees from 25 nationalities and representing over 100 major brands, Darwish Holding has carved a desirable reputation in the region. Merging exceptional local insight with a global outlook, Darwish Holding is uniquely positioned to be the partner of choice for ambitious brands keen to establish a presence in the region. As a dynamic organisation with a rich heritage and proud traditions, commitment to its core principles remains the key to future growth and success.
By staying true to its founding values whilst pursuing innovation, adopting contemporary management practices and financial discipline, and making a positive impact in the community, Darwish Holding aims to serve the people of Qatar well into the future.
Job description :
1. Offer nail art, nail treatments, manicures, pedicures and nail extensions, gel, hand and foot massages to clients providing end-to-end service, from preparation and planning of the treatments, to ensuring that finished results are to client’s satisfaction.
2. Proficient in both Hot and Strip Wax on all areas of the body.
3. Knowledge of the best aftercare for clients e.g. ingrown hairs treatment.
4. Maintain safe hygiene of the equipment, cupboards, products, towels, robes, slippers between each treatment.
5. Ensure that own personal grooming and uniform wearing are constantly in line with corporate’s guidelines.
6. Perform other duties as and when required by the Spa Manager.
Job Skills :
1. 1-3 years previous experience in a Beauty Salon/Spa.
2. Understanding of manicuring, pedicuring, spa treatments for hands and feet.
3. Excellent waxing skills / techniques.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Strong communication skills.
6.Time management skills.
7. Fluent in English. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
Job description :
1. Alter and repair garments such as dresses, trousers, evening gowns and other women’s clothing according to customer’s needs.
2.Take customers’ measurements.
3.Adjust hems, cuffs, sleeves and seams.
4. Stitch clothes by hand.
5.Operate sewing machines, sergers.
6. Press garments, using hand irons or pressing machines
7. Perform all other job functions for the position tailor.
Job Skills :
1.Minumum 3 years of experience in women’s clothing, preferably in luxury brands.
2.Proven ability to fit, alter and repair clothing articles, by applying principles of garment design and styling.
3.Competent in measuring parts such as sleeves and pant legs, and marking and pin-folding alteration lines.
4.Excellent hand-sewing and machining skills.
5.Highly responsible & reliable.